Saturday, December 15, 2007

Exams are done!

Yeah, exams are over! It was a busy week, filled with flashcards, teeth grinding, and weird dreams about normal distributions and standard deviations, but it's over! I was looking forward to testing in the old Examination Schools, but unfortunately, we had to instead take a bus out to Summertown, where we took the exams in a big, ugly, brown brick building probably built in the 70's. I'm told that next term we'll get to be in the exam schools, so there's that to look forward to for next terms exams : )
This is Whitney our roommate and me all dressed up in our sub fusc outfits for exams:


Cramming in a few more bits of information between exams--I think that flash card says "Return on Investment":

1 comment:

adam b said...

come on millers, its been over a month since you updated your blog. I want to know how Harry and Hermione are doing.